We partner with enterprises to assess their mobile-readiness and help them prepare themselves, before they set out on their journey to being a ‘Mobile First’ organization.
First, we categorize the enterprise into Void, Exploratory, Intermediate OR Expert Areas depending upon the current state of mobility in the enterprise. Thereafter, we help in their transformation towards creating a "Mobile First" organization by with following a step-by-step approach.
- Design Architecture, Select Right Technology Stack & Infrastructure
- UX / UI Design Strategy
- Middleware Development Strategy
- Data Security Management Strategy
- Device / App Management Strategy
- Regulatory Compliance Assessment
Building a mobile app is more than just creating the tool. Here, maximum emphasis is on user experience.
Nearly 40% of the users will abandon an app if the experience is slow or cumbersome and 66% would rather read something beautifully designed. Companies simply can’t afford to miss on user experience. Expectations are very high in this digital era and competitors are pushing to get it right.
We are one of the earliest leaders in the mobile application development evolution from the days of palmtops and handheld devices to today’s sophisticated Smartphones, Tablets & Wearables. We understand mobility like the back of our hands. That is why from Large Enterprises, SMEs to Startups, we have been entrusted with a variety of mobile initiatives in the past and continue to do so. Our services include: Native Application Development, Hybrid Application Development & Mobile Web Application Development for Phones, Tablets, Wearables on all platforms - iOS, Android & Windows.
Not every application needs native approach. We follow Native, Hybrid OR Cross-Platform application development approach based on factors like cost, time to market, user experience, and type of application. Each approach has its advantages & drawbacks.
Mobile Application Testing is one of the most critical aspects in the development process, which ensures applications perform consistently across the plethora of mobile devices, platforms, and networks. We thoroughly test mobile applications in more than 100+ devices across various platforms using best processes / practices & various automation tools to ensure seamless and error free performance.
Mobile Application often requires integration to:
- Multiple Backend Systems
- Different Data Sources
- Middleware Applications
- MEAP / MADP
- ERP (SAP, Microsoft ERP, Odoo, Oracle ERP, Liferay, Sage ERP, etc.)
- CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, VTiger, Sage CRM, NetSuite, etc.)
- E-commerce Platforms (Magento, Shopify, Opencart, nopCommerce, osCommerce, WooCommerce, AspDotNetStorefront, etc.)
- Email Services
- Messaging Services
- Reporting Services
- Content Management Systems (Drupal, Sharepoint, Joomla, Wordpress, Kentico, Liferay, Alfresco, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Typo3, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Payment Gateways
- Data Feeds
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.) and more.
We can implement all such integration requirements very efficiently.
App Deployment depends upon target audience & type of application - either it can be done via regular channels like Apple App Store, Google Play Store & Windows Phone Store if its open for all, OR it can be managed via MDM (Mobile Device Management Software) OR MAM (Mobile Application Management Software) OR EAS (Enterprise Application Stores).
It’s very important to measure different critical metrics like:
- DAU - Daily Active User
- MAU - Monthly Active User
- User Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Average Session Length - Foreground & Background
- Retention Rates, Engagement Rates
- In-App Referrals
- In App Feedback
- App Ratings and Review Analytics
- App Performance Analytics etc.
We use various free / paid tools like:
- Google Analytics
- Keen.io etc.
- App Branding - Marketing Material, App Website, etc.
- App Store Optimization - Research done verifies that around 63% of iOS users as well as 58% of Android users come across apps via app store search.
- App Submission - to different review sites, PR sites, blogs, etc.
- App Advertising - Paid advertising on search engines as well as on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Adobe PhoneGap
- Sencha Touch
- jQuery Mobile
- Framework 7
- React Native
- Appcelerator Titanium
- IBM Worklight
- Objective C